TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 63. Winds: Light South.
Decatur Family Displaced By Fire
A family of five is forced out of their house after a fire.
It happened just before 10:00 PM Wednesday night on West Grand in Decatur. The fire started in the kitchen when grease on the stove caught on fire.
The flames caused about $15,000 in damage to the house and the family's belongings. Two people were home when the fire started, but no injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is helping the family out while they are displaced.