SATURDAY: Sunny. High: 49. Winds: North 5-10 mph.SATURDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 30. Winds: Southeast 5-10 mph.SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. High: 50. Winds: South 10-15 mph.Joe ...more »
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Randy Twyford, Twyford BBQ
4 peaches, halved and pitted
2 tablespoons of clover honey
1 cup of soft cream cheese (Honey & Nut)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Can be done on a grill or a grill plate on stove top.
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush peaches with light coating of oil. Place pit side down on the grill and grill for 5 minutes or until you get good grill marks on the peaches.
3. Turn the peach over and drizzle with some honey.
4. Place a dollop of cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was.
5. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes or until the filling is warm.
6. Serve immediately
This recipe aired July 29, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Good Morning America
College Football Countdown
Pop quiz! Which team leads the nation in scoring? The Horned Frogs of TCU, who laid 82 on Texas Tech last week and average 50 ppg. The No. 7 Horned Frogs (6-1) face the No. 20 Mountaineers (6-2) in Morgantown, W.Va.
Newschannel 20 at 6
Big Ten encounter puts the Fighting Illini on the road to face the Buckeyes.
10:30pm (after College Football)
Newschannel 20 at 10