TONIGHT: Rain showers well after midnight. Low: 37. Winds: SW 5-10.
SUNDAY: Rain in the morning, mixing with snow by the afternoon. Less than an inch of accumulation expected. High: 40. Winds: N 15-20. ...more »
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Randy Twyford, Twyford BBQ
4 peaches, halved and pitted
2 tablespoons of clover honey
1 cup of soft cream cheese (Honey & Nut)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Can be done on a grill or a grill plate on stove top.
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush peaches with light coating of oil. Place pit side down on the grill and grill for 5 minutes or until you get good grill marks on the peaches.
3. Turn the peach over and drizzle with some honey.
4. Place a dollop of cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was.
5. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes or until the filling is warm.
6. Serve immediately
This recipe aired July 29, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
America's Funniest Home Videos
A little girl denies eating cake -- despite the evidence on her face.
Isabella wants Galavant to impress her parents; a plot to kill Kingsley doesn't go as planned.
Preacher James and his congregation head to the Langston house to stop the birth of Rachael's baby.
Emily helps Nolan's bride deal with her secrets; Victoria faces a mysterious new socialite.
Newschannel 20 at 10