FRIDAY: Mostly sunny, windy and colder. High: 44. Winds: North 20-25 mph, gusting to 35 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Breezy in the evening with widespread frost after Midnight. Low: 28. Winds: North 10-15 mph, ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Linda Castor, RN, LCPC Registered Nurse and Psychotherapist at Clocktower Therapy Center; specializing in healthy eating and wellness
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.).
Artisan lettuce blend
For the Dressing:
1. Gently heat 1/3 c. balsamic vinegar and 1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar source until it is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add 25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.). Store in a cruet at room temperature. REMEMBER: A little goes a long way!
For the Salad:
1. Any assortment of greens will do, or you could use an “artisan lettuce blend”.
2. You can use the following to create a lovely salad: baby spinach, blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, walnuts and feta cheese—all to your liking, amount and taste!
This recipe aired June 11, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Mike gives Mandy business advice, but she decides to do things her own way. TV-PG
Cristela persuades Maddie to dress up like Hall & Oates with her. TV-PG
Exercise clothing that provides hyper-gravity weight training; beard oils and mustache waxes. TV-PG
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Halloween costume pageant; actor Andy Samberg; actress Rosie Perez; The Flaming Lips perform. TV-14
On the Hunt for Killer Caimans; Cronut Creator Reveals How to Make Secret Recipe at Home