SATURDAY: Patchy fog in the morning. Mostly sunny and warm in the afternoon. High: 75. Winds: Northwest 5-10 mph.
SATURDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear and a bit cooler. Low: 47. Winds: Light Northeast.
SUNDAY: Sunny, ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Linda Castor, RN, LCPC Registered Nurse and Psychotherapist at Clocktower Therapy Center; specializing in healthy eating and wellness
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.).
Artisan lettuce blend
For the Dressing:
1. Gently heat 1/3 c. balsamic vinegar and 1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar source until it is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add 25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.). Store in a cruet at room temperature. REMEMBER: A little goes a long way!
For the Salad:
1. Any assortment of greens will do, or you could use an “artisan lettuce blend”.
2. You can use the following to create a lovely salad: baby spinach, blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, walnuts and feta cheese—all to your liking, amount and taste!
This recipe aired June 11, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing Chuck and Mike debate the merits of an inner city school merging one in an upscale neighborhood.
Cristela Tensions flare when Daniela's friend mistakes Cristela for the nanny.
Shark Tank Sampling oils at an olive oil bar; unique wedding registry idea; wine geared toward millennials.
20/20 Investigative reporting.
Newschannel 20 at 10