FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny. High: 35. Winds: North 10-15 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 25. Winds: South 5-10 mph.
SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with afternoon rain showers. High: 40. Winds: Southwest ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Linda Castor, RN, LCPC Registered Nurse and Psychotherapist at Clocktower Therapy Center; specializing in healthy eating and wellness
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.).
Artisan lettuce blend
For the Dressing:
1. Gently heat 1/3 c. balsamic vinegar and 1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar source until it is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add 25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.). Store in a cruet at room temperature. REMEMBER: A little goes a long way!
For the Salad:
1. Any assortment of greens will do, or you could use an “artisan lettuce blend”.
2. You can use the following to create a lovely salad: baby spinach, blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, walnuts and feta cheese—all to your liking, amount and taste!
This recipe aired June 11, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Everyone has an opinion on how Eve should deal with her feeling after her first high school breakup.
Daniela thinks Cristela is neglecting her health, but a visit to a clinic reveals surprising news.
Almond water beverage line; eco-friendly pizza box; real estate investing business.
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Celebrity guests and comedy skits.