SUNDAY NIGHT: Clearing Skies. Low: 36. Winds: West-northwest 5-10 mph.MONDAY: Sunny and warmer. High: 64. Winds: southwest 5-15 mph.TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. High: 68. Winds: West 5-15 mph.more »
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Linda Castor, RN, LCPC Registered Nurse and Psychotherapist at Clocktower Therapy Center; specializing in healthy eating and wellness
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.).
Artisan lettuce blend
For the Dressing:
1. Gently heat 1/3 c. balsamic vinegar and 1/3 cup sugar on medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar source until it is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add 25 g. dark chocolate (almost 1 oz.). Store in a cruet at room temperature. REMEMBER: A little goes a long way!
For the Salad:
1. Any assortment of greens will do, or you could use an “artisan lettuce blend”.
2. You can use the following to create a lovely salad: baby spinach, blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, walnuts and feta cheese—all to your liking, amount and taste!
This recipe aired June 11, 2013.